Project Teams (PTs)
CEMA operates a number of dedicated Project Teams (PTs) on specific aspects of technical regulation of agricultural machinery in Europe. Examples of issues the PTs are working on are:
- The regulatory framework: Regular adaptations to technical progress on EU type approval legislation for tractors, trailers and interchangeable towed equipment.
- Virtual testing as a tool to comply with EU type approval legislation.
- Access to Repair and Maintenance Information (RMI): interpretation and anti-tampering
- Engine emissions
- Follow-up and liaison with OECD
- Harmonisation of road circulation requirements for placing on the market of non-road mobile machinery (NRMM)
- European Accident database
- Pesticide application equipment